Saturday, February 28, 2009

Boothbay Harbor, Maine

One of my favorite places in the world is Boothbay Harbor, Maine. One day my niece and I were walking down the road and came face to face with two deer. We saw the large buck first. He stood looking at us and we stood looking at him. It was an amazing moment. For the longest moment we waited for each other to make a move. Finally when he ran off we spotted the other deer in the woods. She was waiting for him.

Last time I was there was in August. One night we had dinner on the pier in the harbor at a restaurant named McSeagulls. I tried fried lobster for the first time. It was good but I think I'd rather have my lobster steamed. My Grandniece ordered Lobster Macaroni. When it was served everyone ooohhhh'd and ahhhhh'd. Here is a picture.......


It was one of the nicest food presentations I've ever seen.

No comments: