Thursday, February 12, 2009

Be A Clown, Be A Clown

One of the things that I did when I was young was spent some time hanging around at Ringling Brothers Barnum & Bailey circus. My best friend Kathy and I were friendly with two Boston Special Police officers who worked at Boston Garden. We went nearly every day the circus was there. We became good friends with a number of people attached to the circus and visited them quite often in different cities across the U.S. Sometimes I went with Kathy sometimes with another friend Loretta. Loretta and I were crazy about two of the clowns we knew. Needless to say those relationships didn't work out.....but they were fun while they lasted. From what I now know, Loretta's Kevin is happily married and my Dean is still a traveling clown.

Anyway, while cruising the net I found Dean online. I'd like to write him to say hello. Nothing more. I'm happily married too. Thing is I don't know if he would even remember me. I mean it was over 30 years ago.

1 comment:

Michelle at Boulderneigh said...

Hi, BAC. I saw that you are a new follower of my blog, and wondered how you found Boulderneigh. Always nice to "see" new visitors!