Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sign of Spring

It's that time again. This Saturday is the kick-off meeting for the local farmers market. It's a time when we all get together and renew friendships from last year. The market officially opens for business on April 11. There are a lot of us vendors that have been with the market for years. Our market is evey Saturday from April to October.

I am not a farmer. I sell various items that I make. Right now I am working on checkbook covers. I don't know how well they will sell at the market but they have been selling so well at the local Senior Center that I have to make more for the market. If you'd like to see a couple of examples of the checkbook covers check out my Etsy store.... http://www.tobeewe.etsy.com/

2 comments:

Clueless in Boston said...

Good luck at the farmer's market. Your checkbook covers look very nice.

BAC said...

Thank You!!